Transition to sustainable energy
Sustainably generated energy is the wave of the future. Over the next few years, the Netherlands will use less and less fossil energy, and more and more energy from renewable sources like wind and solar. At Rabobank, we aim to accelerate that transition. We are already one of the world’s largest financiers of wind farms. We also encourage and support clients in generating their own sustainable energy, for example via solar panels or wind turbines. We do that by offering attractive financing to large companies and small entrepreneurs who unite into cooperatives. Each these activities builds towards our goal of becoming the preferred banker for the energy transition.
- New ‘high-energy’ partnership
- Investing in energy-savings and wind energy
- The future of wind energy
- Wind is driving the energy transition
- The cooperative: a tried-and-tested business partnership concept