Rabobank and SWIFT: worldwide standard in exchanging financial data
SWIFT for corporates enables corporates to exchange financial information (payments, securities, reporting) with all their financial institutions. A multibank connection is made to one highly secure, standardized communication platform, as opposed to multiple connections. SWIFT is the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, a member-owned cooperative through which the financial world conducts its business operations with speed, certainty and confidence. More than 10,000 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in 212 countries trust it every day to exchange millions of standardised financial messages.
Rabobank offers corporates using SWIFT a global visibility on their cash. SWIFT enables them to manage risks, reduce costs and also speed up transaction processing times sustainably. Rabobank also offers you the ability to test your own files and/or messages in the SWIFT MyStandards Readiness Portal. Comparing your formats with the Rabobank formats before setting up the Rabobank connection, will save you time and effort.
Rabobank supports both liquidity management via SWIFT FIN as well as cash management via SWIFT Fileact. In addition, FX messages via SWIFT are also supported by Rabobank We allow corporates to exchange treasury deals confirmations (e.g., spots, forwards, currency options, money markets) with Rabobank via SWIFT. The Rabobank offering is compliant with SWIFT SCORE (Standardised Corporate Environment) standards. Rabobank’s staff supporting SWIFT for Corporates is certified by SWIFT.
The following download formats are applicable for customers using the SWIFT for corporates connection to Rabobank. The downloadable documents describe the specifications of the format.
- Format description Generic Payment File
- Format Description XML SEPA Credit Transfer (SWIFT FileAct)
- Format Description XML SEPA Direct Debit (SWIFT FileAct)
- Description differences BTL91 and Generic Payment File
- Format Description MT101 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format Description MT103 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format description MT195 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format description MT200 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format Description MT202 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format Description MT210 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format description MT295 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format description MT101 (SWIFT FIN) valid from Q3-2020
- Format description pain.001.003.03 – DFU (SEPA Credit Transfer)
- Format description CAMT.052 (valid from 8th April 2020)
- Format description CAMT.053 (valid from 8th April 2020)
- Format description MT940S (Structured)
- Format description MT942S (Structured)
- Format description MT940 (for domestic and foreign banks) valid from Q2-2020
- Format description MT942 (for domestic and foreign banks) valid from Q2-2020
- Format description Pain.002 (SWIFT FileAct ENG)
- Format Description MT910 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format Description MT940 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format Description MT942 (SWIFT FIN)
- Format description MT940 (SWIFT FIN) valid from Q3-2020
- Format description MT942 (SWIFT FIN) valid from Q3-2020
- Transaction type codes
XSD files (for validation)