Rabobank is represented in Malaysia with a Branch in Labuan and a Marketing Office in Kuala Lumpur. Through these offices, Rabobank is able to provide offshore financial services to our clients in Malaysia.
As one of the world's leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking, Rabobank provides customised banking and finance solutions to organisations involved in all stages of the food & agribusiness value chain.
Products & Services
Our office will be able to provide you the following financial services:
- Non-Ringgit lending and loan syndications services
- Ringgit and foreign currency denominated guarantees and bonds
- Treasury services like foreign currency deposits, foreign exchange & interest rate hedging products and structured derivatives
- Mergers & Acquisition and Corporate Advisory services such as advising on the sale or acquisition of assets, advising on the issue structure and placement of equity and equity-linked instruments (IPOs, convertible debt, warrants, etc.)
- Food & Agribusiness Strategic Advisory & Research (FAR). Our dedicated global FAR team with over 80 analysts monitors and reports on developments in the increasingly dynamic world of Food & Agribusiness worldwide and is a valuable knowledge-led support unit for our management and clients. FAR uses also its extensive knowledge of F&A sector trends and corporate strategies to play an advisory role to its existing and prospective clients: in M&A pitches, in strategic discussions with the management of companies and in paid advisory mandates such as Growth strategies, Country entry strategies, Repositioning strategies, Feasibility studies and Co-operative strategies. Contact your relationship manager for access to the latest Food Food & Agribusiness Research reports, maps, presentations and advisory services.
International Desk for Dutch international business clients
The International Desk Singapore, dedicated to serve Dutch international business clients in a.o. Malaysia, is located in Singapore. Click here for more information about the International Desk.