Views held by Rabobank
Banks play a crucial role in payments and lending to private individuals, businesses and other institutions. As a cooperative bank, Rabobank is closely involved in the real economy and with society. Rabobank therefore also conducts a dialogue with politicians, social organisations and governments, for example regarding the operation and design of the banking industry.
In our Annual Report we describe the most relevant developments in this dialogue and we outline a number of priority dossiers. In our position papers we provide more detail about selected dossiers.
Read the Annual Report.
- Position on sustainable finance incentives and policies to green the economy
- Rabobank and political environment
- Position Paper Basel 3.5 Capital requirements
- Joined position paper FMO and Rabobank
- Position Paper Capital requirements and Agri
- Rabobank response to the BCBS consultation imposing constraints on the use of international risk models (letter)
- Article 'Capital requirements for banks: what is the optimal combination of regulation, supervision and market discipline?'
- Bail-in and the Resolution Fund
- German Legislative Proposal Senior Unsecured Debt
- Action plan for Dutch SME access to financing
- Rabobank and Big Data
- Vision and policy: Sustainably successful together
- The introduction of the Single Resolution Mechanism
- The future of the banking industry: Rabobank’s vision
- The European Banking Union
- Separation of retail and investment banking