Rabobank is working with customers and other stakeholders to realise the 'Sustainably Successful Together' strategy based on 14 concrete sustainability goals. The results at year-end 2015 show Rabobank is on track to achieving its sustainability goals for 2020.
Rabobank measures progress in five sustainability categories for which it has formulated a vision and ambitions that it is translating into products, services and other initiatives:
- Strengthening the vitality of communities
- Accelerating the sustainability of agriculture and the food supply
- Promoting and supporting business customers to achieve sustainability step by step
- Providing financial advice to retail customers that contributes to sustainable development
- Making Rabobank’s own operations sustainable
Please, click on the visual to open pdf