Rabobank is working with customers and other stakeholders to realise the 'Sustainably Successful Together' strategy based on 14 concrete sustainability goals.
Rabobank measures progress in five sustainability categories for which it has formulated a vision and ambitions that it is translating into products, services and other initiatives:
- Strengthening the vitality of communities
- Accelerating the sustainability of agriculture and the food supply
- Promoting and supporting business customers to achieve sustainability step by step
- Providing financial advice to retail customers that contributes to sustainable development
- Making Rabobank’s own operations sustainable
Here you can find the most recent progress report of our strategy: Sustainably Successful Together.
Our sustainability performance is annually independently assessed by various rating agencies. We strive to continually improve our sustainability performance and thus our scores in the sustainability assessments. The table below shows our most recent scores at the various rating agencies (February 2019).