As a responsible institution, Rabobank Singapore is committed to maintaining your trust and confidence when handling your personal data and information.
We may collect and use your personal data for the following business purposes:
- providing banking facilities, products or services (whether made available by us or through other members of the Rabobank Group);
- responding to queries or feedback;
- addressing or investigating any complaints, claims or disputes;
- conducting credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as may be required under applicable law, regulation or directive;
- complying with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, directives, orders, instructions and requests from any local or foreign authorities, including regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities or other authorities;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime, offences or breaches including fraud, money-laudnering, counter-terrorist financing and bribery;
- enforcing obligations owed to us;
- creating and maintaining credit and risk related models;
- trade reporting, financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management (including monitoring credit exposures), audit and record keeping purposes;
- enabling any actual or proposed assignee or transferee, participant or sub-participant of our rights or obligations to evaluate any proposed transaction;
- seeking professional advice, including legal advice; and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
By providing personal data and information relating to a third party to us, you represent and warrant that the consent of the third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purposes listed above.
The security of your personal data and information is our priority. We protect this information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards as required by law. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal data and information.
We may from time to time disclose your personal data to any personnel within the Rabobank Group (in Singapore or elsewhere) only on a need-to-know basis. We may share your personal data with service providers (who may be affiliated companies within the Rabobank Group or external parties within or outside Singapore) in order to enable us to carry out the purposes set forth above. When we use service providers to provide services for us, we require that they deliver the highest standards of service, reliability and integrity, at the same time protecting the confidentiality of personal data and information they receive. All service providers have strict obligations to keep customer information confidential and we are committed to and responsible for ensuring that our service providers adhere to these obligations.
You may withdraw your consent to any or all purposes for which your personal data was provided, in which event, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products and services to you.
Your personal data and information is retained to the extent one or more of the purposes for which it was collected remains valid and for other legal or business purposes for which retention may be necessary.
If you have any concerns regarding the security and protection of your personal data and information, please let us know so that we can help put things right for you:
- Email - Send us an email at email@example.com
- Letter - Write to us at:
Rabobank Singapore Branch
38 Beach Road #31-11
South Beach Tower
Attention: Data Protection Officer
To help us look into the matter as quickly as possible, please provide us full details of your specific concerns.
You have our assurance that we follow a set of service standards to best handle concerns and feedback to ensure your issues are looked into independently and promptly.